Greetings from the Reimer family! We pray you’re all doing well. We have been home for over a month now and so far we’ve had great times with both the Reimers and the Houghlands! God is good!
|Helping out in Poipet during the relief efforts|
Things back in Poipet, Cambodia are going well. We have settled into our home there and really do consider our place truly ‘home’. Thanks a lot to the Lord, and Mya!, we have gotten to know our neighbors quite well and are believing many of them will come to know Jesus. Please be praying for them all as many of them are leaders and successful business people who already have influence in the community.
|English Club in our house|
Avin’s English class for the neighbor kids was just awesome, and before we left for Canada I was able to share the good news with all of them.
I was able to consistently meet with many of my former leaders and friends and we are believing that many of them will join us as we plant a new church.
- That God would bring us a ‘family of peace’ who He would use to establish His church in Poipet
- For unity and co-operation amongst all the churches in Poipet.
- For a powerful anointing to preach the Gospel, heal the sick and see people set free in Jesus name
- Wisdom as we balance family life and ministry
- That our time in Canada would be a time of refreshing and a time of strengthening relationships
|love our daily visits from our neighbors|
Thank you all so much for your continued support for all these years! Your support is making a difference in the lives of the Cambodian Church.
|Mass exodus of migrants workers from Thailand back to Cambodia via Poipet|
Joel, Avin and Mya